Thinking to purchase a new bike like Kawasaki Ninja 300 and want to know everything in detail prior to actually buying this amazing bike? Well, you are at the right place, where we’ve gathered all the important stuff necessary to help make your decision.
Featuring 4 stroke liquid-cooled, 8-valve DOHC parallel-twin engine, the Ninja 300 is a premium sport bike, attracting all the bike enthusiast to its unique, dashing design. Ninja 300 is a consistent, fast and edgy sport bike designed to bring you the ultimate riding experience on the go.
Following are the major pros of this amazing Kawasaki Ninja 300 – amazing transmission, great looking bike, fantastic gas mileage, lightweight, fun for both pros and novices and a powerful engine capable of producing highway speeds.
- Displacement – 296cc
- Engine – liquid cooled, four stroke, DOHC parallel twin
- Compression ration – 10.6:1
- Ignition – Digital advance TCBI
- Stroke x Bore – 49.0mm x 62.0mm
- Horsepower – capable of producing 34.95@10,860rpm
- Final Drive – Chain
- Torque – 18 foot lbs at 8370
- DFI® fuel system with dual 32mm Throttle Bodies
- Transmission – 6 speed with neutral finder
It may look you like Ninja 1000 and it would be quite difficult to spot any difference between them. But Ninja 300 is equipped with more powerful engine that can take your riding experience to the next level.
Overall, the bike is perfect from all aspects and can really bring you the ultimate bike riding experience on the road.
How you look at this amazing sports bike? Please let us know your feedbacks using the comment section below. We love hearing back from you!